We believe that there is real potential for the regeneration of Portland Road and the surrounding area and that by working together towards our core aims we can achieve improvements for the benefit of the whole community. For more information about our core aims see our mission statement. We want as many local residents and local businesses as possible to take up membership so that we can best represent the area.
Membership entitles you to vote at all public meetings and to receive all our newsletters.
Subscriptions are currently £5 a year per household or for low-waged or unwaged £2. If you’re not already a member why not download the form now and get signed up by submitting it to one of the two addresses provided.
Alternatively you can sign up online and pay your subscription using PayPal, the internet payment system behind the auction website Ebay. Select the appropriate donation button below and follow the instructions.
- Resident’s Membership – £5.00
- Low Waged/Unwaged Residents Membership – £2.00 PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online.
- Business Membership is just £25 p.a.
- Any local business can apply for membership. Your application is subject to approval by the Committee, but don’t let that put you off!
- If you’re not already a member, why not download the form now and get signed up by submitting it to one of the addresses provided.